Need help finding a career you love? Get help with assessment, identifying and evaluating options, researching careers, and designing an action strategy for career immersion and your ultimate career goal.
• Change careers. Design a career transition strategy.
• Discover your perfect career fit. Identify your passions, strengths, interests, personality, and work style preferences.
• Research career options that combine passion with excellent compensation. Overcome inner barriers to moving forward.
• Retirees: figure out your post- retirement game plan (part time job or consulting, starting your own business, starting a new “career,” etc.).
• Mothers and Entrepreneurs: design a creative work strategy for supplemental income or outside work opportunities.
Job Search Strategy
Create a job search strategy and personal brand. Receive help with research, job hunting strategy, “transition jobs,” resumes, interview coaching and salary negotiation.
• Get a new job – figure out what else you’re qualified and interested in doing, design a self-marketing and networking strategy, and create an “exit plan."
• Conduct in-depth research on job openings, companies, industries, general economic info, etc.
• Clarify, strategize and learn to communicate your most marketable skills and accomplishments.
• Strategize your interviewing “angle ” and develop succinct, content-rich responses.
• Design a networking plan to help you change jobs and build your career.
• Build your self-confidence and establish your professional value.
• Create a targeted resume that captivates prospective employers.
Get clear on what you need to create a life you love, and act on it! Whether you want to restore balance and simplicity to your life, gracefully manage a major change, deepen your personal spirituality, or simply have more fun, I will be a committed advocate for your growth and success.
• Discover what you really want, and design an action plan to achieve it.
• Establish life-affirming habits – create more joy and energy in your life.
• Gracefully manage a major life transition.
• Achieve a better balance between the different arenas of your life.
• Create more time for “you” and listening inwardly for direction.
• Ensure your life is lined up with your long range goals.
• Research, explore, and experiment with different options.
• Overcome fear and resistance – honestly look at what is, and gain clarity about your life story.
• Get unstuck and start living your dreams!
People often ask me whether I provide personal counseling services. The answer is “yes!” We bring our emotions to everything we do. A holistic approach makes room for honoring and addressing those emotions throughout the process, if we so choose.
While career counseling and life coaching are two of my specializations, I am a registered counselor and also work with people on depression, self-esteem, getting unstuck, managing transitions, relationships and spiritual renewal. I offer a holistic approach that takes into account your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. Sessions are a creative collaboration, designed to facilitate movement on these different levels. This has evolved organically out of my counseling experience over the past 15+ years.
I also have an excellent referral base of psychotherapists, for deeper psychotherapeutic work, as needed.
How It Works & Fees
For more detailed information and fees, please visit FAQ.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for FAQ.
| Site Map
© 1996-2008 Laila Atallah. All rights reserved. | (206) 547-4709 | Seattle, WA